Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Airport MCO) Wingate Inn

crsshiplover
By crsshiplover,
in

I am looking for a hotel 5/23 and have noted a 3* on Hotwire for $39. This seems ridiculously low since some of the 2 and 2.5* are much more. I think it is the Wingate, but can't be sure. Not that I have a problem staying there, but wonder if I am better off taking a chance on Priceline for something. I would like to stay in the airport area, hoping that the hotel has a shuttle, or at a minimum, it would be a cheap cab ride. Thoughts? Thanks.

This is a match for the Wingate Inn so that would be our best guess.

From here i would consider the property itself, amenities offered, and how this will fit into your plans... if very good for your needs than you can simply take this; if just 'ok' then you can try to do better on Priceline, but keep in mind that while most hotels in the area probably offer a shuttle, there is no guarantee that the hotel you receive will offer one.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]