Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Main Gate-Champions Gate) Seralago

gea888
By gea888,
in

Hello, I am looking for a bidding strategy for an Orlando Vacation from 3/12-3/16

My max price is $50/night

I am looking in the following areas:

Kissimmee

Disney World Vicinity

West Disney Area

Universal Studios/Sea World

Also, I am looking for between a 4-2 star hotel.

I am actually going to be going to Disney World, so the areas that are closest are the best. How should my bidding strategy be? Thanks so much for your help.

-Greg

I am looking for between a 4-2 star hotel.
This is a very wide range of quality... what is it exactly that you're looking for from this stay?

Are you willing to bid up to your maximum for a 4* property before trying for lower stars or are you looking for the least expensive rate possible at a 2* or higher hotel?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE has a 2.5* in Kissimmee for $39 so we'll use that as your maximum bid.

Select 2* Kissimmee

Bid $20, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* WDW

Bid $20, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* West

Select 2* Universal

Select 2* Kissimmee and WDW

Bid $23, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* West and Universal

Bid $23, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Kissimmee and West

Bid $26, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* WDW and Universal

Bid $26, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Kissimmee and Universal

Bid $29, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* West and WDW

Bid $29, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select Kissimmee and Universal and West

Bid $32, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select Kissimmee and Universal and WDW

Bid $32, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* West and WDW and Kissimmee

Bid $35, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select West and WDW and Universal

Bid $35, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* West and WDW and Kissimmee and Universal

Bid $38.

If the above is rejected you can then just take the HOTWIRE offer.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad it worked out well for you and that the board was able to help.

Can you please add the amenties shown before your purchase. You can still view them by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]