Hotwire Hotel: WDW 4* Bidding Help

LglBlonde
By LglBlonde,
in

If you read the hotel list the administrator has already made this note:

4* Dolphin

Amenities: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Business, Golf, Tennis, Laundry

(NOTE: thru Hotel Product, these amenities are the same as those for the Swan, so you could get either one)

So, yes, it will be hard to tell but does it actually matter to you? Both are wonderful and close to Disney World. I've stayed at the Dolphin and it was fabulous -- I'm fairly picky but I don't think you could go wrong with either.

The Universal Hotels are great as well, I stayed at the Hard Rock this June and checked out the Portofino and the Royal Pacific. If the price is right and they come up on Hotwire they're ones to consider as well.

Have a great trip.

Cheers.

Since the Swan/Dolphin are known to show a laundry icon and your search is not, it is most likely not one of these properties.

Based upon the FLORIDA HOTWIRE HOTELS list (read beyond the first post) my best guess for this hotel is the Hyatt Grand Cypress since it matches the description for that property.

If you decide to purchase this Hotwire property, please let us know how it turns out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]