Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Bothell-Kirkland) Extended Stay Deluxe

canuckprof
By canuckprof,
in

I.D. help North Seattle

I have a reserve booking for an Econo Lodge for travel in the Seattle area Aug 10-15. The motel if fine but would like something a bit better. I'm traveling with the family so as I did with Spokane, I'm being conservative and checking out Hotwire. (I have tried to pickup a PL 2.5* in Bothell which apparently is the Country Inn and Suites but haven't been successful as yet).

The Northgate area shows a 3* with pool and breakfast (both great with kids along) for $92. Embassy/Hampton Inn/BW seem the likely possiblities. It's not on the Hotwire list. Anyone have a guess?

This property has not yet been identified... i did find the Hotel Nexus which is in this zone and seems to fit the description pretty well, but that's just a guess. There is also a Holiday Inn Express in the area, but i don't see any info regarding them having a Restaurant on the premises.

If you do book it please be sure to let us know what it is and please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

If we can be of further help let us know.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I.D. in Kent, WA Options

Back again for advice. I've found a 2* in Kent for Aug 10-15 at $39, 4 persons. Amenties listed as breakfast, fitness centre, airport shuttle, Internet available, laundry and golf nearby (whatever that means).

I used Travelocity to narrow the selection as best I could. Since Hotwire's areas are "generous", it's hard to be sure. It seems likely to be the Red Lion South (mixed reviews), Howard Johnsons (terrible reviews) or the Sleep Inn (excellent reviews and for that reason not likely :) ). There are no 2* hotels listed in the guide. I've been looking to upgrade from my reserved Econo Lodge but not at twice the price (booked at $60/night which is very good for August). This option is simply a cheaper version. Ideas?

Edit: Just checked Hotwire's package feature and I'm now thinking it the Days Inn Kent. So-so reviews.

Continuing our search. The hotel list has a Renton property 2* as the Extended Stay. This is a property that lists only a laundry. One poster was surprised to get it as it is really a mini-suite style motel. We're considering two rooms at the offered rate of $39 a night per room. The only Renton Extended Stay is ESA Deluxe. Could it be a different hotel? Did a search of the board for Renton with no further success.

Made the booking (off this site). Chose to go with the Bothell/Kirkland offering for Aug 10-15. 2 rooms, 2.5* @ $39/night/room. Ended up being the anticipated Extended Stay Deluxe. I did the research and based on that and the postings here, it seemed likely. We're happy with the outcome. Current web bookings are $100 per room plus tax. Total comes to $442.32. Thanks for the help. Now, does anybody know how to get discounted Mariners tickets? :)

Thanks for the post and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Since a few zones, star ratings, and amenities were mentioned in this thread, can you confirm the amenities that were shown before this purchase. You can still view the amenities by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks, and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities for the Extended Stay Deluxe included breakfast, fitness, pool, laundry, and Internet. We searched the regions for Seattle and north. It's interesting that there is no mention of the fact this is a suite hotel. There is a suite hotel in the listing which I suspect is the more basic Extend Stay. When I booked it was the same price. Go figure. Thanks again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]