Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Millenium-Loop-Grant Park) Hyatt Regency

andrewjh
By andrewjh,
in

It's my first time using this site, and I'm really excited it worked so well! I used the info supplied by other users to make my bid.

Selected 4* Loop. I Bid $47 and was rejected. They gave me the option to win it if I'd be willing to increase my bid by $13. I knew from checking this board that it was possible to win a room in this hotel for $50, so I added Re-Bid Zone North Michigan Ave - River North Area, bid for $50 and was accepted!

I'll use this site everytime I go to visit my long-distance girlfriend now! Thanks!

(Oh, and I used the SavingsBarn.com link to start my purchase.)

Thanks again!

Welcome to BetterBidding and congratulations on your winning bid! (hopefully you're girlfriend will be impressed :) )

Glad the info here was helpful in your bidding and you scored a great deal. Do note that NMA-River North isn't technically a re-bid zone, since that area does contain 4* hotels (although was probably acceptable for your needs as well... just don't want to see you make a mistake if/when bidding another area). If you want to read further on re-bidding you can do so here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained (and feel free to ask any questions you may have)

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and for using the SavingsBarn.com PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]