Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (White House-Capitol Hill) Washington Court

trashman
By trashman,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I just saw this listing while looking at another user's dates and wasn't able to come up with an educated guess.

Board member TravelGuy knows this area well and maybe he can take a guess as to a 3.5* property that wouldn't have a Restaurant (which seems like a better way to try to go about IDing this property than by what amenities are offered).

If you do go for it please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchase and let us know what it turns out to be.

If there are any other offerings that you are considering feel free to continue this thread.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the update to the Hotwire Hotel List. I'm sure the service levels or 'vibe' of the property has not changed at all, but rather the hotel has removed some amenities to increase the 'opacity'. If they were the only Boutique hotel in the area, then somebody knowing the neighborhood could have made an educated guess... now it's not so easy.

Hopefully this works well for your plans... the rate certainly seems great as rates are nearly double directly thru their website. They do have 'parlor rooms' which appear to only have a pullout couch, and 'regular' rooms with full beds... please let us know upon your return what type of room you received and your experience at the hotel (there is a Hotel Review section on the board too.

Thanks again for the post and for using our HOTWIRE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I just returned from my trip to DC, with a stay at the Washington Court. The room was very nice, with plenty of workspace, and even a TV in the bathroom. The hotel was convenient to the capitol and Union Station, clean, and the staff was courteous (if not especially bright). I asked for a view of the capitol, which they were happy to grant me. When I got to my room, I found I had a sweeping view of business offices across an enclosed atrium.

TM

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]