Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Mag-Streeterville) Hyatt Regency

YYUU
By YYUU,
in

i'm planning to stay in the Hyatt Regency Chicago one night on march 3rd

and i found that the price of parking in the hotel will be very ridiculous... :)

so is there any low price parking place & near this hotel?

one more thing, is there any meters out side the hotel that will be free on sunday? because i'm thinking that march 3rd is saturday, and i can park the car on a meter after 6pm, then i can leave on sunday at anytime without pay anything. :o

this is my first time drive to chicago, so there are many thing that i really dont know. thanks for help :)

You will not find parking on the street.

The Millennium Park parking lots, which are about 5-6 blocks South of the Hyatt, should be about half the price of the hotel parking.

"Underground parking is available directly beneath the park in three garages. The Grant Park North Underground garage is accessible directly from Michigan Avenue at Randolph and Madison streets. The Millennium Park Garage is accessible from Columbus Drive between Randolph and Monroe Streets. The Monroe Street Garage is also accessible from Columbus Drive between Randolph and Monroe Streets. Direct pedestrian access is located at many points around the entire park. The underground pedway system, which connects to the CTA and Metra, has been extended from Michigan Avenue to the lower level of Randolph Street. For garage information please call 312.742.7644"

• 4 weeks later...

I just stayed there, and found two options for parking: there's on-the street parking below ground, on ?Columbus? that's metered. I'm not sure if it's free on Sundays. It's by the entrance to all the parking garages. Also, I parked for one night in the Millennium residences garage, and it was $25, so that's an option too. There was also a sign for an "early bird special," where it was a reduced rate if you parked by a certain time at that garage...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]