Hotwire Hotel: last minute las vegas...

snace
By snace,
in

I will be traveling to Las Vegas tomorrow on a last minute business trip. I am not familiar with the city, so i am not sure which areas to search. I would want to stay in a 4* hotel if possible. I will be needing accommodations on January 23rd until the 25th. There will be two of us traveling, and i would like a two queen bed type of room.

Any suggestions on how to get this? I looked on hotwire, but wasn't sure if the 4* (presumably the Rio).

I don't want to end up booking a room and not be able to get two beds.... I didn't go ahead with EasyClickTravel because i don't have time to wait 48 hours to confirm... even though their prices were pretty good.

thanks,

Snace

Bookings guaranteed with a specific bed configuration are hard to come by in Vegas... two chains own about 85% of the rooms on the strip and each ask for a room preference stating that they will try their best to accomodate your preferences, but it's not guaranteed.

The best way to get the bedding you want is to book directly with the hotel. All 4* properties i looked at are out of your price range... the MGM Grand is a 4 star property but at $190/nite is just out of your price range. If you don't want to stretch you budget the 3* Excalibur is available for $146/nite.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]