Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor-Downtown) Renaissance Harborplace

Jshappy
By Jshappy,
in

This will be a three night stay. Flying into BWI Sat arriving 5 pm and flying out of BWI Tuesday at 9 a.m. It looks like the inner harbor area is more expensive than the airport so would consider staying at an airport hotel on Sat or Monday night, particularly Monday since we have such an early flight out on Tuesday. I would like a 3 or 4 star hotel.

You have 14 re-bid zones when bidding 4* in the Baltimore area. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Inner-Harbor...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $73, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $83, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $88, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $98, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well I've bid up to $75 with no luck so far. I'm not in a rush, how long before I can begin the bidding again? Also do you think the week-end or week-days are more expensive in Baltimore? Don't they now have a feature if you bid for one night they may give you the option of extending the stay for a couple of more nights so could I just bid for sat night first? I used the savingsbarn link. Thanks

Thanks for tryng thru the SB links :)

You do have some time, but it's weeks and not months... i think you need to be more realistic in your bidding. The amount that you have already bid up to is only at the very bottom of the range of accepted bids for 4* properties.

The strategy presented above goes up to your maximum bid and also makes sure you don't overbid in the process. I'd be bidding closer to your maximum bid sooner rather than later.

Keep us updated as to your progress.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]