Hotwire Hotel: 3* Madison (Central) Concourse Hotel and Governors Club

alixsinger
By alixsinger,
in

I just booked a hotel on Hotwire and thought for sure it was going to be the previously referenced Clarion Hotel & Suites (which I wasn't all that excited about). Imagine my surprise when the 3* Central Madison hotel ($61 for one night -- Jan. 18) turned out to be the Madison Concourse Hotel and Governor's Club. It looks pretty terrible on the outside, but hey, free airport shuttle and internet should make up for that. I tried to find out how much that room would be normally, but the hotel's reservation site is impossible and doesn't actually show the rates.

I tried booking through the HOTWIRE link on this site (which I love -- thank you!) the other day and got higher rates. Is that normal?

Is that to say you didn't use it on this purchase :)

HOTWIRE uses a variable mark-up on their hotels, so the price will change from search-to-search (by $0-$15) based upon the mark-up they have applied to the property on that particular search.

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase, as that will best help other identify this property in the future. You can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]