Hotwire Hotel: HELP 3* DFW North

jayer
By jayer,
in

Has anybody deciphered code for Hotwire listings in this zone? Have booked the DFW Hyatt (on-airport) hotel for early flight layovers off Priceline in the past, but the hotel seems to have all but disappeared from Priceline inventory. Has anybody had success with Hotwire? Would still be worth it to pay more to walk to the plane, but not the $124 Hyatt.com rate. A shuttle ride from five miles away defeats the purpose. Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the date(s) of your stay, with this information we could probably provide the most help?

In the meantime, I have added some more hotels to the Dallas Hotwire Hotel List.

It would also be greatly appreciated if you would add some of your prior winning Priceline bids to the board in order to help our database continue to grow... just as your looking for Hotwire information, somebody else may be looking for Priceline information in an area that you have previously stayed. You can still access all your prior Priceline 'wins' thru your profile at Priceline's homepage.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Have been bidding DFW North heavily last three weeks for just about any Sunday or Monday night I could get. Used to be this one was predictable, if you had just a bit of date flexibility. Got some hints how to interpret Hotwire off an SFO string and think we got my question figured out--on Hotwire its a 4* and the price is only a few bucks less than a conventional res. I'm working on Plan B. Will add yesterday's bidding success for another area also.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]