Hotwire Hotel: 3* Orlando (Kissimmee) Lake Suites Hotel

Mattressman
By Mattressman,
in

This property has not yet been identified, but if i were to take a guess i think the Country Inn and Suites is a likely candidate.

Since this is for an extended stay, you could see if this property appears on HOTWIRE for the first (or last) nite(s) of your stay, and then do another search to see if it also appears for the balance of your stay. If so, you can then purchase the one nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'... if you're happy with the deal then go ahead and purchase the remaining nites; if not, deal with the hotel for the one nite and then make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

There is a slight risk that once you make the first purchase the hotel may not appear on a subsequent search for the balance of your stay, but this would be a very rare occurance.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make. If you do split as above, please be sure to return and click this link again to begin the second purchase. Thanks.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I received an interesting e-mail the other day on this property. They have now downgraded this hotel to a 2.5 star and offered me a refund which I gladly accepted. I won this for 1 night and was not impressed so I went a different route with my dates and basically 'ate" this night, then this e-mail came thru. I got lucky!

Wow! Great luck!

The property that I really wanted to identify was the 3* condo in Kissimmee. It was $49 per night for my April visit. The following amenities were listed:

(A symbol that looks like a house - not sure what it is)

Resort

1 Bedroom

Kitchen

Free Parking

Fitness

Pool

24 Hour Check In

Since the Kissimmee zone is so darn big, I was too afraid to pull the trigger.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]