Hotwire Hotel: 4* Phoenix (North Scottsdale) The Westin Kierland

Duke N
By Duke N,
in

I would like to know how to bid on Priceline in Phoenix North to get Resort JW Marriott Desert Ridge without getting either Resort Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak or Resort Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs for Ck in 1/30/2007, Ck out 2/1/2007. Based on Hilton.com's website, both Pointe Hilton locations are sold out.

AAA.com shows the best rate I could find @ $449/nt. Thanks.

Please help me identify the following hotel. I'm ck in 01/30/07, ck out 02/01/07. Price: $359 per room

per night. A few hours ago, it was $269. Could it be the Westin Kierland? The other posts do not have High-speed Internet Access as a description. Thanks.

4-star hotel in North Scottsdale

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Children's Activity Program

I would like to know how to bid on Priceline in Phoenix North to get Resort JW Marriott Desert Ridge without getting either Resort Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak or Resort Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
You can't. If you bid you must be willing to accept any hotel at that star quality that is within the zone.

Can you also re-run your HOTWIRE search... are you sure there is a Laundry icon associated with the property you're seeing? If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default '2 adults'?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I re-ran my Hotwire search, and I put in 1 room, 2 adults (default) like you asked, and then I clicked on the amenities icons. Here is what I got:

$269 per room per night

4-star hotel in North Scottsdale

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

I just booked the following with your Hotwire URL link. Thanks for your help!

Trip details

Hotel

Westin Kierland Villas

15620 North Club Gate Drive

Scottsdale, Arizona 85254

(480) 624-1000

Check-in date

Tue, Jan 30, 2007

Check-out date

Thu, Feb 1, 2007

Adults/Children

2/0

1 room(s) @ $265.00 per night x 2 night(s)

Hotel subtotal: $530.00

Taxes recovery charges and fees: $64.05

Total: $594.05

Some hotels may apply additional charges for incidental fees such as parking. Prices are in $USD.

North Scottsdale

4* Hotel

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Please note that Hotwire cannot guarantee the level of services offered at a property and/or if services are operational at the time of visit. Services may be closed due to seasonality reasons and/or may be closed for renovation.

DUKE'S NOTE: THIS IS THE VILLAS (TIMESHARE CONDO), NOT THE RESORT AND SPA. HOWEVER, YOU GET THE AMENITIES OF BOTH THE VILLAS AND THE HOTEL, AND YOU CAN CHARGE AMENITIES OF EITHER LOCATION TO YOUR VILLA. BOTH ARE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED NEXT TO EACH OTHER ON THE SAME PROPERTY (WALKING DISTANCE). IN MANY WAYS, I

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear it worked out well for you and you received the property you were hoping for. Sounds like you got a very nice deal!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]