Check In: 18 Jul 04

Check Out: 25 Jul04

Subtotal: $483.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $71.42

Total: $554.42

:)

*Used savingsbarn.com to place bids!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to you both for your replies! *Yes, I knew there is a $10 resort fee. (Appreciate you posting about that, because sometimes you just don't know about that until you get there!) Speaking of which, I wanted to go last minute and used PriceLine (again through savingsbarn.com) and got the LaQuinta Lakeside in Kissimmee for $24 per night. But, surprise, surprise... they added on a $3.50 per night resort fee (and they are only a 2* hotel!!) :)

*Here's hoping you get lucky when you try again for the Dolphin!!

:)

Diz,

Thanks for adding the additional info, but please add the La Quinta info as a new post so that others scanning the boards will find another thread about this hotel. As it stands now, it would be somewhat 'hidden' in the Dolphin thread.

I feel that Resort Fees are just another way to inflate prices and keep their 'top line' prices appear to be lower than they actually are. If it's a mandatory charge, it should be included in the price from the onset! I find it unbelievable that some hotels still get away with charging an energy surcharge... there hasn't been an energy shortage, which is what started these surcharges, in years.

... and thank you very much for the support.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]