in

Extended Stay Deluxe San Jose - Downtown

55 E Brokaw Rd

San Jose, California95112

(408) 453-3000

1 room(s) @ $29.00 per night x 6 night(s) $174

Tax recovery charges, and fees $ 30

Hotel subtotal $204

HOTWIRE shows Laundromat as the only amenityes,.

Even though the hotel name says Downtown, this one is at stone's throw from the SJC airport. Hotwire lists this one at the Airport Zone. I thought that I was buying a room at Homestead Studio, but what a pleasant surprise, ESD is ingeneral much nicer than ESA or Homestead. This property used to be Sierra Suite until it moved to a new building nearby.

I have checked several departure dates, the price would be $39/nite had I stayed one day longer. That means Holidays are over.

I think the same hotel might be in BB's Hotwire Hotel List twice now---first as "Extended Stay America Deluxe" with several icons including breakfast, and again as "Extended Stay Deluxe Downtown" with just a laundry icon.

ExtStay's website only shows one "Deluxe" hotel in the San Jose Airport zone now, on Brokaw, and breakfast isn't mentioned. I think that when this hotel was the Sierra they did serve free breakfast.

We have stayed at same hotels around San Jose many times. You know the market as much as I do.

I did not rush to book the $29 room. I did as you would, tried PL from $25 and upward. But I did not receive any bite at $27, that when I booked this hotel on HW. It is getting back to the normal HW rate of over $40 after the holidays.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]