Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USW) JW Marriott

ezed
By ezed,
in

I think under $100 may be difficult for these dates as a few of the hotels i've already looked at while researching rates are sold-out.

With your three re-bid zones you can try bidding as follows:

Select 4* USE...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USE and re-bid zone2...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $80, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USE and re-bid zone3...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $90, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* USE re-bid zone2 and re-bid zone3...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $100.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks to this Forum, I finally got a decent price for our Jan. 2-nite stay. I used the recommended 3-rebid-zone strategy and started bidding at $65. I tried this 3 different days, increasing the start by $5 each time. The 3rd time, I started at $75 and , on the 2nd to last bid, I got an offer to add $22. I bid $115, instead of the planned $110, and it was accepted. The web rate for "quality room for seniors" is $178.

Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]