Priceline Hotel: looking for 4* or higher on 12/23-24

Zenben
By Zenben,
in

I would like to book a *4 or higher room anywhere within a 2 hour radius of nyc from 12/23-24. I really don't care where as long as the hotel is nice and the price is good. Being just before christmas is there any where which would be cheap? If possiable I would like to spend under $150. If I wait till last minute is it possiable to find cheap prices? Thanks in advance for the help. :)

You might be able to get a hotel within your budget directly in Manhattan for the above date, but if a "deal" is what you're after the Jersey City area may be a better value.

What are your thoughts regarding which is most important to you and we'll advise further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It realy depends on the hotel. If I can get a really nice room in Jersey City full of amenties versus an ok hotel in manhatan for around the same price I would perfer Jersey city, but if the hotels are equal I won't mind paying a little more for manhatan (under $50 including parking).

I would try Jersey City first, where you have one re-bid zone. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Jersey City...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $75.

Any questions feel free to ask

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is a no 4* bidding in Jersey City.

The two 3* hotels reported on the board, the Doubletree and the Hyatt, are both pretty good hotels... with the Hyatt being superior to the Doubletree.

The Hyatt is rated 4* on HOTWIRE, and is believed to be the hotel offered on your date for $109/nite. You can read reviews of the Hyatt in our Hotel Review section as well as photos of the property at our sister site: Real Hotel Photos.

Let us know what you want to do. If you want to go with the above please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]