Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft. Lauderdale (Airport) Wyndham

spitfire20003
By spitfire20003,
in

Dates 4/2/04-4/3/04

Bid $45 downtown, rejected, added miramar while keeping 3* since nothing 3* in miramar and upped my bid to $50, still rejected.

Started over with $45 just airport, rejected, added downtown at $50 for rebid, still rejected..just wanted to "get this over with" did rebid with airport and downtown and was successful with $55.

I'm happy, plane lands after 10pm so this is convenient and can get a $10 cab ride to pier for cruise ship the next morning... much nicer and more full service than the dive i would have gotten by paying full price for a 2* hotel.

I lurk here a lot and am happy to post my winning bids although they're far and few between. I also use www.savingsbarn.com in order to help support this site... i hope everyone else does the same as this is my favorite travel board and i'd like to see it continue to do well and be here when i need it.

Thanks for posting and for the support... we're glad you have found the information here helpful.

It's a constant battle of asking for support from board users vs. being a pest... so thanks for reminiding everyone so i don't have to :)

Some have even suggested a "Tip Jar" on the board but i'm reluctant to take that step as i'm not a fan of them on other boards that i visit and i'm hoping it never comes to that.

Thanks again and enjoy your stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]