Our Rules and Policies

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

The forum is open to anyone that has access to an internet connection, but it IS moderated. This means BE NICE to others, as rude or inappropriate posts (at our discretion) will be removed. Registration is required to post in order to eliminate poor behavior, and we will never sell or disclose your information to a third party (unless required by law... which means you probably did something wrong). Once you register, and email will be sent for you to validate your account (don't forget to check your BULK folder for the email... especially AOL and Yahoo users).

This board was started because I thoroughly enjoy: computers, learning new things to do with my computer, and SAVING MONEY! There are other message boards for other services, but in reading many travel related boards I saw many posts of, "does anybody know what Hotwire hotel this could be"? I thought that by maintaining a database of which hotels usually are offered in each city, along with the amenities shown, a user could take an educated guess as to what hotel they may get.

For instance, not many hotels in NYC offer indoor swimming pools. If a Hotwire offer shows a NYC hotel that offers a swimming pool, you could then search the database to see what hotels in that area offers a swimming pool. To take this a step further, let's assume that there are 2 hotels in NYC in our database that offer a swimming pool, but only one of them offers a fitness center. You could then look at whether Hotwire's offer with a swimming pool also contains a fitness center, and figure out which of the two hotel is being offered. Of course, Hotwire adds new hotels hotel all the time, so there is no guarantee you will get the hotel you think you will get, but at least there is a process involved in order to take an educated guess.

Shortly after we began, there was a request for Priceline information as well, so that was added to the board. We have also added an "Other Deals" category for instances where there is a better deal available than what is typically available thru Priceline or Hotwire ("Buy 2 nites, Get 1 free, coupon codes, etc).

Please keep posts on topic, although some off topic discussions is permissable.... visiting the board should be a fun and enjoyable experience. Enjoy your time here, tell your friends, and feel free to post/email any questions or comments you may have.

CLICK HERE to register.

Although not a requirement for using this site, it is very much appreciated if you use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board (in my signature, the search boxes at the top of the page, or the links in our support page) to begin your travel purchases. THANKS!!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

While we welcome both positive and negative experiences, please keep in mind that the spirit of this message board is helping users.

If you have a complaint, problem, or question with a recent or upcoming PRICELINE / HOTWIRE stay, we will be happy to do what we can to help, but please be considerate of the board's primary goal of helping others and first post the details of your 'win.'

It is important for everyone to know when problems and customer service issues arise, but the majority of the users come here to see winning bid information... so please oblige them with this information before asking for them for help.

Thanks! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

What a fantastic site! I use Priceline almost exclusively for hotels (only way I can afford to travel!) and this site is invaluable!! I tell everyone I come across who's looking to save money on travel about 1) Priceline, and 2) BetterBidding.com. Thanks so much for all you do!

What a fantastic site! I use Priceline almost exclusively for hotels (only way I can afford to travel!) and this site is invaluable!!

You can help make even better, and more useful, by sharing your results with the board :)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]