Hotwire Hotel: 2* Tacoma Extended StayAmerica

Canadian_Cowboy
By Canadian_Cowboy,
in

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out what Hotwire would have listed as a 2* hotel in Tacoma for $35? It only lists laundry as an amenity. Any ideas? I have checked all over the place and all I can find for Tacoma is Sheraton (3* Priceline) and La Quinta (2.5* Hotwire) - is there any other info available for Tacoma hotels in relation to either service?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Ya that's why I'm wondering about this one coming up in the end... but almost all sites seem to have it below 2 stars... I'm only worried about the chance of it being Travelodge... any veteran experience to help guide me? :)

Travel Lodge Tacoma:

Priceline - 1*

Hotels.com - 1.5*

Travelocity - 1*

Hotel-Guides.us - 1*

Orbitz - 2*

Tripadvisor - 2*

Those are are the main ratings I have found... not sure what to make of it.

My guess is the Quality Inn, but don't have any high degree of confidence in it given the limited information available.

What about bidding on Priceline with a 2* minimum? In this area, we see a LOT more airport zone bidding/purchases than we do Tacoma... if you'd like to have a better guess as to the property, would that zone work at all for your plans?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You were right about Extended Stay (which I am ok with) - This hotel is $89.99 for those dates on any other site so I can't complain!... here's the details:

HOTWIRE TACOMA:

March 17-18, 2007

Extended Stay America Tacoma South

2120 S. 48th St.

Tacoma, Washington 98409

(253) 475-6565

1 room(s) @ $35.00 per night x 1 night(s) - $35.00

Taxes, recovery charges, and fees - $11.84

Hotel subtotal - $46.84

Hotel Amenities

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

**NOTE: I tried Priceline and couldn't get anything even close to this... even at $50 Priceline denied me.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]