NV Las Vegas Courtyard Green Valley Henderson Airport LAS

blindman
By blindman,
in

Only a brief overnight stay so hardly used the facilites, arrived late and left early

Free breakfast. (missed it! started ay 06:30) left at 06:00

Far from the Strip. Ok for the airport, but still a 10-15minute drive.

Pool

06:00 23:00

Exercise same times.

Shuttle

Will pick up from the Mandalay bay- quote your room number.

To Mandalay bay

10:00, 13:00, 19:00, 22:00

From Mandalay about 15 minutes later.

Shuttle To Airport

From 06:00 hourly

• 1 year later...

Received this property bidding $51 for 2.5* LAS. Property is not near LAS but is north of Henderson. Property address is on Green Valley Parkway but be cautioned that it is not near Green Valley Ranch.

Catty front desk clerk refused request for king bed, saying all PL guests receive two double beds, and that this is a requirement of PL that the hotel is not allowed to change. What utter BS.

This is one of only a very few times in my long PL experience when I have felt less than welcome at a Marriott property. I have never been refused a bed type request at a Marriott property, and I have never ever been flat-out told I was being punished for being a PL guest. If you can't treat PL guests like guests, don't sell rooms via PL. I left the check-in counter feeling, quite frankly, soiled by the experience, creepy, and scared to be in his hotel.

I would also note that the property is several miles from LAS by car (but it is under the approach path and NOT soundproof). It is far away from nearly all Las Vegas attractions. There are, however, numerous restaurants in the vicinity including Joe's Crab Shack next door.

I would be less inclined to bid the 2.5* LAS Airport zone for fear of again getting this execrable property.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]