Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (North Beach) Newport Beachside Resort

Daniel1978
By Daniel1978,
in

Bid on Priceline for the last two nights of my stay. Hotwire showed a 3* Best Value for $52, which could be identified thru the Hotwire hotel list as the Newport Beachside Resort.

Started to bid $43 on Priceline, got counteroffer of $52 but declined. Added North Miami (free rebid zone) and bid $46, but was immediately rejected. Then started over and selected North Miami Beach and Southwest Miami (2nd rebid zone), bid $48 and got accepted on the Newport Beachside Resort. Grand total of $116.95

The hotel has quite good reviews on tripadvisor, so I'm really looking forward to it. I think it's hard to beat the value of that deal.

BTW: on Travelocity"]Travelocity, the hotel is shown with a rate of $79 for these dates. Deducting the 50 bucks from the current "Mastercard $50 off on 2+ nights hotel bookings" promotion, I only saved around $16 for the whole stay. But I wasn't quite sure whether they would accept my German Mastercard on this promotion or the "Travelocity"]Travelocity Mastercard" only.

Kind regards, Daniel

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]