Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* DC (Reston-Sterling-Dulles IAD North)

lam
By lam,
in

Hi! I am going to be attending a convention May 3-6 (4 nights) at the Hyatt Regency Reston. I am looking for something in that area - if I could get that particular hotel, even better! Anything in area A would be good. Can anyone tell me anything about this area - which hotels are available, etc.??? THANKS VERY MUCH!!

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Dulles/Cascades, located in Sterling, VA. This hotel appears on Hotwire as a 2.5-star hotel in Reston - Sterling - Dulles Intl Airport IAD North with the following amenities: Complimentary breakfast, Fitness center, Pool, Business center, Laundry facilities, and Golf nearby.

I would highly recommend this hotel. The hot breakfast buffet is a nice bonus (they have some sort of scrambled eggs and a few other hot items, along with the usual continental fare). When I checked in, I was actually upgraded to a King jacuzzi room, the type of upgrade which generally seems rare in the Hotwire/Priceline world.

Good luck with your search!

The BetterBidding Hotwire list shows the following:

Reston - Sterling - Dulles Intl Airport IAD North

4* Hyatt Regency

Amenities: Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Tennis, Business

However, this does not appear available for your dates of travel, maybe the convention has reserved the rooms? What is the rate available to convention attendees?

Moman, can you please post your dates of travel and the rate? This can be your first post and it appears that this has not yet been reported to the board.

Thanks!

dahammer,

Thanks for your help - somehow I missed seeing that, although I did some detective work on Hotwire by checking their package deals and noticed that the Hyatt Regency Reston is a 3* at this time. I am wondering if I can count on it being the same number of stars when searching for the hotel alone??? As you mention, it is not available at this time, but I was thinking maybe I could wait a bit and it might turn up. The rate for the convention is $135.

Checking Hotwire Packages is a pretty reliable means of finding the identity of a property. Its always possible that the Hyatt could turn some inventory over to Hotwire as your dates get closer. You might just want to reserve this through the convention and make sure that you may cancel it. There is always a risk that there is another hotel with similar amenities out there that has not been reported.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]