Priceline Hotel: Resort Puerto Rico (San Juan) Wyndham Condado Plza

Boots
By Boots,
in

If it gives you peace of mind that it's take care of then it's money well spent :)

Puerto Rico has been getting tougher lately since this is their peak season and inventory has been getting released closer to check-in date.

Enjoy the cruise!!

Check out the restaurant recommendatio in the Puerto Rico Tips section as Ajilli Mojilli isn't too far from your hotel and La Casita Blanca is cheap enough that it's worth the taxi fare and will still be inexpensive.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I agree, peace of mind is worth it. We're still holding out, hoping a Wyndham ByRequest sale will happen soon. Actually arriving the 28th, thinking 1 day at the El Conq (Hotwire is showing around $125 these days) and try for 2 nts in SJ at Caribe Hilton.

Boots, which cruise are you on? We're on Constellation.

Thereuare, good work on this forum. Too bad about your Wolverines in the Rose Bowl... This from a USC grad who was at Bo's last game, New Year's Day 1990. Michigan's one of my favorite programs, and I love the Pac 10 - Big 10 matchup.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]