Hotwire Hotel: 3* hotel (Greater Downtown Portland)

cvgayle
By cvgayle,
in

This midscale establishment offers more than just the basics in style, comfort and customer service.

3* hotel, listed as a Best Value at $68.00. The only amenites listed are Restaurant and Business Center. The dates I'm interested in are 11/6/06-11/8/06.

This is for a business trip, trying to stretch one night's lodging fees into two. TIA for any help in identification of the property.

-Gayle

Could be just about anything as i imagine the majority of 3* properties in the area have those two amenities... but if i were to take a guess i'd guess the Four Points.

I haven't looked at your specific dates, but 3* hotels on Priceline (in the Downtown area) typically go for a bit less than this, but i'm not sure if you're targeting a specific area or property.

If you go with the above please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase. If you want to go with priceline let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the info. I think you might be correct about the Four Points Sheraton. A couple more properties have come up on Hotwire. One of them being the Jupiter Hotel, I presume. Some really great rates too. I'm itching to make the purchase, but I'm waiting on the okay from husband. I won't be tagging along on this trip. I'd bid on Priceline if I was. I'll be at the Grand Californian at Disneyland. :)

I'll be sure to use the HOTWIRE link and follow up on the board when I make the purchase.

• 4 years later...

Husband was not willing to take a risk on an unknown property....chicken!! Also, he is not a big fan of Sheratons. He booked a hotel on his company travel site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]