Priceline Hotel: phila to hawaii for 6 in june 07

qmck1999
By qmck1999,
in

with current airfares, I am seeing about 570 per person. I am looking to stay in Kailua and house rentals run about 250-350/night. I'm looking to stay 14 days from june 5-19.

I am open to waikiki, just wanting to be in the less than beaten path. I have an activity list, so just looking for help in getting there.

any suggestions?

thanks

Use the Airfare Checker here. Travelocity"]Travelocity has 3 excellent flights on Delta. You can route through Cincinnati or Atlanta and catch a non-stop direct or fly into Salt Lake City, and then onto Honolulu. All are good routes and probably the least travel time. SLC will split the time more evenly, if that matters. I doubt you will do better on price right now anywhere. You could wait for a better sale, but 495 plus fees brings the cost to 549 and that's very reasonable. If you wait, you could lose a very attractive rental property in Kailua. Sounds like you know what you want to do, just wondered if you should go ahead. I would. Be prepared for traffic on H-1 and Pali Highway. You should have a wonderful trip.

So what exactly are you looking for? Seems like your plans are set?

How about following up your group airfare thread with whatever you ended up doing for those plans? The thread garnered some interest and a few offered some suggestions, i'm sure they'd like to know what you ended up doing.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I am looking to travel from Phildelphia to Hawaii in june 2007 and picking up another party in Salt Lake City. I'm flighing Delta as they route through SLC. I am finding the flight from PHL to HNL routing thru SLC is $540 each, where as the flight if booked from SLC to HNL comes up to $730 each. I called delta and they said that is just how it is. Does anyone know of a way to get the lower fare for the SLC folks? thanks

When you see your others posts, note that there is no resolution to any of them... to each, post what you ultimately did and/or tried for each stay. So for example, with the group airfare thread, did you make any plans for the group? If so, where, how, dates, and rates did you book? If you haven't made any purchase, what progress have you made? What have you tried so far?

For the NYOP thread... are you asking general info or do you have an actual location in mind that you're asking about (where that thread would be better placed in the state/location that you're seeking, where you'd receive more specific hotel for your stay). Is that thread too for this same Hawaii trip?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases