Hotwire Hotel: Need help with bidding strategy for downtown room Indiannapolis

uop1497
By uop1497,
in

I am not familiar with Price line bidding and I need your help.

I am looking for a 3* or 4*room in downtown Indianapolis area, probably close to the University. I hope to get a room at Hyatt or Raddision or Westin.

Length of stay: 1 night

Check in date 11/14/06

How much should I start my bid and which area I should select in order to land a room in the downtown area.

Does anyone here know, how much is the shuttle from airport to downtown area.

Thanks.

Look at the map and boundaries of priceline's downtown zone... is that where you want to be? Can you accept a hotel anywhere within that shaded region?

Are you willing to pay more for a 4* than a 3*... or are you looking for the least expensive 3* or better hotel for the lowest price?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am looking for a 3 or 4 * hotel which is near the Indiana Universisty so that I can be there at 8:00am in the mornnig. I was told the Westin, Radision and Hyatt is around 5 minutes driving from University. So, I want to get a room at 1 of these hotel. How much should start and how much is reason cost for a 3 and 4* at this area.

You can not bid on a specific hotel(s).

See I've Never Used Priceline or Hotwire for a further discussion of how each service works. You need to be willing/able to accept any hotel, at the minimum star rating you are willing to bid, in the shaded region as defined by priceline or HOTWIRE.

If the above hotels are the only hotels you are willing to accept. you should book direct using the links in our support page. If you're able to accept the conditions of a priceline or hotwire purchase, let us know, and we will advise further.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]