Priceline Hotel: 2* Seattle (Downtown) Best Western Loyal Inn

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

No matter how many times you bid in a zone, you can still be surprised. This is a new addition to the list here, and we've bid 2* in downtown Seattle many times.

This is for the Bumbershoot Festival next year. This time I'm booking waayyyy in advance with Priceline. I've used differing strategies every year. We're quite happy with this result. The hotel is conveniently located for Bumbershoot, and you can't beat the price. The reviews are very good, particularly for a 2* hotel.

I tried $45 and got a counteroffer for $13. $48 failed. Cheapest web site rate is $148.

Bid through SavingsBarn.com .

Glad to see that you got this taken care of far in advance and that you're happy with the outcome which should work well for your plans.

Thanks for the new hotel for the Priceline Hotel List and for starting your bids with the priceline hotel links at SavingsBarn.com.

Enjoy your stay (but i'm sure there will be other wins between now and then :) ).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...

We're going to Seattle tonight and staying at a Best Western hotel I Pricelined last year. So I thought I would phone to check the reservation.

I phoned the hotel directly, but was led down a dead end when I was transferred.

So I decided to phone the 1-800 line. I'm pretty sure I was transferred to an Indian call center (could be wrong, of course). I was asked for the hotel confirmation number, my name, and then the agent read back the details: 2 double beds, non-smoking, $50/night!

I had bid $51, so now I know I overbid by $1.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]