Priceline Hotel: Vegas on strip for 10/20-10/22

exemd
By exemd,
in

HOTWIRE has a 3* hotel in the South Strip for $169/nite which is believed to be the Excalibur. While this is not my favorite hotel in Vegas (far from it), it could be argued that it is worth a $50 savings over the Aladdin... depends upon how tight your budget is.

HOTWIRE also has a 3* in the North Strip for only $110/nite, which matches both the Riviera and the Flamingo. If it is the Flamingo it would be worth the savings, but if it is the Riviera, it would not be... therefore this probably isn't an viable option (since yo won't be able to know for certain until after your purchase)

Overall i think i'd stick with the EasyClickTravel deal for now since it's cancellable, and see if anything better comes along in the next week or two.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE also has a 3* in the North Strip for only $110/nite, which matches both the Riviera and the Flamingo. If it is the Flamingo it would be worth the savings, but if it is the Riviera, it would not be...

Let me second that.

The Flamingo easily gives you the best bang for the buck in the middle of the Strip. Yeah, some places are nicer, but usually not worth the cost difference. The places that are cheaper -- well, there's a reason why they are cheap...

The Riveria is a step above the grind joint that is the Sahara ... and some of the others that are nearby, but while I like being near the Peppermill at the end of the night as much as the next guy, it's overpriced for what it is.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]