Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas Strip Venetian $192

mjj
By mjj,
in

Have you seen the packae the venetian is doing on their website?

http://www.venetian.com/promo/gwin11/index...9&year=2006

It comes out avg. 206/night and you get all these extras with a Venezia tower upgrade. =O

Your visit will include:

Venezia tower upgrade featuring: express check-in, complimentary shoe shine, daily newspaper delivery, & daily turn-down service

Buy 1 Gondola Ride get one at 50% off

$25 in promotional slot credits or table match play

$7 off admission for two at Madame Tussauds

The Premier Passport incentive booklet, featuring thousands of dollars in shopping and dining savings at more than 130 locations in The Grand Canal Shoppes and Fashion Show.

I booked this for October I think it's a really good deal. The only thing is it's not offered saturday so I don't know if you get the upgrade for two nights. I would call and ask they are really nice on the phone.

VEGAS :) <--ME

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

If you want the room upgrade it's probably a good deal... if you're happy with their standard room and price is most important, you can probably do better with the opaque suppliers. The other "throw ins" are typical vegas and similar or better can probably be found elsewhere (except for the match play chip).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]