Priceline Hotel: 1* Louisville (East) Extended StayAmerica St Matthews

piggy
By piggy,
in

I checked the hotwire hotel list, but didn't see it listed. Anyone want to take a guess?

2.5* in East Louisville, $39 to $40.

airport shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurants, & internet

Another thing... we will have 5 rooms all together, but at slightly different times. Any suggestions on hints to book the rooms so that we stay at the same hotel during the days together? Or is there another way to book the hotels cost effectively in this case?

Thanks in advance.

We have a complex schedule (where we would need multiple rooms for different length of time), so it resulted in multiple bids and *hoping* that only 1 hotel would take it.

I was hoping for Microtel, as that has been a confirmed priceline hotel (from another forum), which my parents stay there before and were fairly happy with it.

Anyways, I can't find any review for this ESA... and normally ESA is rated as 2*, not sure why this one is rated as 1*. I hope it's not too bad... my expectation has already been adjusted.

Anyways, the details:

1st try: $21 - rejected

2nd try: offer free rebid @$27, took it and win

book 2 more reservation @ $24.

Funny thing... after the "tax & fees", it doesn't matter that I bid $27 or $24... it end up averaging $32 / nite after their tax & fees.

Glad you were successful in getting the same hotel for everyone.

A lot of ESA properties are in the process of being downgraded from 2* to 1* so i wouldn't read too much into it.

Thank you for adding this property to our Priceline Hotel List. Please feel free to add a Hotel Review upon your return since there is not much info out there about this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]