Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown) Sheraton

blitzy
By blitzy,
in

Finally after tried bidding for a few days we got the Sheraton. I tried 4* from $100 using rebid zones going up $5 everytime (the tips on adding zones on different areas that don't have 4* is just awesome!! Thanks). Rates are really high on those dates. I even tried 3* up to $115 and couldn't get anything. Also, I'm worried on getting the mediterranean inn which is rated at 3* on priceline and it's only rated 2.5* on other websites. Do you know if anyone ever bid on 3* and actually getting the mediterranean inn? Anyway, with rates skyrocket high on those dates and price for sheraton over $230 on other websites, i'm happy with the result, eventhough it's a bit over our budget.

another bid through savingsbarn.com :)

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

All hotels reported on the board would be found in our Priceline Hotel List. If you're seeing the Mediterranean Inn in the 'retail' (non-opaque) version of Priceline, see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ, as each arm of priceline's service doesn't necessarily use the same universe of hotels

In this area i also often recommend the "half price early bird special in the lounge area" at Brasa which has some unique and flavorful dishes at a GREAT price during 'happy hour'.

Thank you for starting your bids with the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think they open at 5pm and the Happy Hour Special (in the lounge only) goes until i THINK 7pm... but call them beforehand to confirm the actual times!! It used to be online at the bottom of their Bar Menu but is no longer there. Wasn't sure if they still offered this, but other users (as well as my own visit last year) confirmed it is still ongoing.... and the cheese plate mentions "no happy hour pricing" which implies that it's still current.

Enjoy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]