Hotwire Hotel: Guess at 4.5* Beverly Hills/Westwood/Century City

uahoops
By uahoops,
in

There are 2 hotels I'm looking at for Dec 30 in the Beverly Hills/Westwood/CC area.

4.5* at $117 (restaurant, pool, fitness, biz center)

4* at $112 (restaurant, pool, fitness)

I don't want to get stuck with the Park Hyatt and hoping that one of these may be Le Meridian or the W Hotel in Westwood. Any guesses would be greatly appreciated!

The Le Meridien Beverly Hills is a 4.5* hotel with the same amenities that you listed, but of course there could be others with the same amenities and star rating.

I don't know the area that well and as most of the hotels we have are listed as "Los Angeles" and not broken down by sub-zone, i wouldn't want to venture a guess since the amenities are not very descript and can probably be applied to quite a few 4* hotels in the area. If you're familiar with the area you may do better than I at picking out the 4* hotels with those 3 amenities that are in the Beverly Hills zone: California Hotwire Hotel List.

Scan thru the the second post of the above link where most of the Los Angeles hotels are listed, but more importantly you can also see in the first post the description of the Park Hyatt and at the very least you should be able to avoid that property if you wish to do so.

Thanks for following-up your other post!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]