Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland (Downtown) Hyatt Regency at the Arcade

bzg1234
By bzg1234,
in

My first time using Hotwire. I've used Priceline several times with Better Bidding's tips, but wanted to be sure to get a room to accommodate my whole family. Assumed I would get the Embassy Suites based on prior posts, but the Hyatt is very nice. The town is dead, though. Beautiful, but there's no one here.

No problem. Hotwire says the hotel has the following:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

You do pay for Internet in the room, but it's free in the lobby.

Thanks for the follow-up.

As an FYI, in the Hotwire Hotel List this matches what is listed for the Hyatt, and is missing a LOT of amenities as what is listed for the Embassy Suites, so that should have been a tip-off that this was not the Embassy Suites. When trying to identify hotels, the amenities should match exactly.

For future stays feel free to ask the board to confirm the identifications you believe you're seeing, sometimes a second set of eyes can help!

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]