By AmericaWestCMH,
in

Staying 9/2 - 9/3. 3* is $60 with the following amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Pool

Laundry

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Amenities match the Holiday Inn, Ramada (total dive), Clarion and Best Western. I'm thinking it's the Ramada based on the price, any opinions?

Also available: 2* for $52 with Pool, Restaurant, Airport Shuttle.... Hojo on Layton? (has a fitness center, but it's new, so maybe hotwire hasn't updated to reflect this?)

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Neither of these have been identifeid, but I'm thinking the 3* could be the Radisson? I don't have a guess on the 2*, but i would tend to avoid any unknown 2* on HOTWIRE unless all that was needed was a very basic place to sleep and nothing else. I still remember my stay at a Red Roof Inn from a missed connection with painted cinderblocks for walls.

Please use this HOTWIRE link for any purchase you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help as always. Looks like I'll have to pass on the 3* if it could be the Radisson or Ramada. Fortunately, someone on TripAdvisor said the Ramada will close in October, to be remodeled into a Wyndham.

It's a shame, no one should have to do detective work to find clean accomodations, especially at a place that is supposedly three stars. Quality issues like this have got to be turning people away from using opaque sites.

I was also looking at bidding the 2* Racine zone on Priceline (visiting South Milwaukee), where the Marriott (previously 3*) has been the only hotel reported. But alas, there is a very poor Days Inn in the area which comes up as a 2* in PL's conventional booking section, so I'm not sure if I want to risk getting that property if it's also a 2* in the NYOP.

No need to re-post... we'll edit this topic title to reflect your results and this way others can also see the "thought process" involved in your purchase decision.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]