Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Parsippany-Morristown (Parsippany-Hanover) Summerfield Suites

smile
By smile,
in

I started priceline bid using Savingsbarn.com

Saturday, November 11th, 1 Night 2 Rooms

Parsippany-Hanover

2.5* - $35

Priceline Accepted - Summerfield Suites Parsippany/Whippany

(I think) this hotel appeared on hotwire for $62 (3* Suite, Fitness, Business, Kitchen)

so... I thought I was really starting low at $35, with room to work to find lowest possible price.

Although I am very happy I was succesful! I can't help being just a bit dissapointed that I got it my first try.....wondering, could I have went lower?

Congratulations on your win.

You probably only missed the low by a few dollars and at nearly half price what's $2-3 :) ... but you should always feel free to ask for a strategy before bidding.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using the PRICELINE links at SavingsBarn.com to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We will only be using the hotel for a place to sleep while driving from MI to NY for a Cruise :o

For me, It's not really about the $2-3 dollars..... It's more about the challenge.... :)

Before bidding I takes notes, study previous wins and devise a strategy for bidding. I am usually very successful. Athough I am quite sad to say I have never had the nerve to post my wins or ask for help. :)

It has taken quite a while for me to get over my shyness and realize it is not fair of me to use these boards and not be helpful to others by posting my wins.

I am very greatful this board exists!!!! I have made a shortcut to your Support Better Bidding Link, Now before shopping at places such as Amazon.com and Target.com I will use your Support Better Bidding link, so you will be able to keep these boards around! I will always use the link at Savingsbarn. com to bid for my hotels on hotwire and priceline!

It has taken quite a while for me to get over my shyness and realize it is not fair of me to use these boards and not be helpful to others by posting my wins.

Dear Smile, Do you realize you were, in fact, the FIRST ONE to uncover this wonderful bid for the board? :) Without your posting, I could not have been able to follow up to find the minimum of this Summerfield Suites... :) . As I told Gary, this is called "team bidding"; we need to have pioneer, and also have first or second follow up, and the "optimal" will saturated very quickly ... I believe it would help many who needs affordable cost of hotels and hotels which need to realized their surplus, and this wonderful board helping to expedite the process would also help PL and every one!!!

I always trying to find and posted lowest bid I could find because I feel filling vacant rooms is the best to hotels, PL, customers ... besides, hotel maids, staff, ...etc do count on the tips from customers ...

By the way, this suite hotel is one of our favorites, and we have been using this hotel since many years ago, so if you have any question about the hotel and the area, please feel free to ask ... I would, (and I am sure many others would too), trying to share the info and experience ...

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]