Priceline Hotel: Help Washington DC Bid

MSulmeyer
By MSulmeyer,
in

I asked because i know that mass trasit to/from Georgetown is not very good/feasible.

For what hotels you might get in each, see the Priceline Hotel List and/or the Washington DC Maps.

If you let us know their maximum bid we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Actually Georgetown has a new bus route which makes it much more connected to the rest of DC.

http://dc.about.com/od/transportation/a/CirculatorBus.htm They are bright new RED busses as opposed to the usual beat up white busses. I believe they take Metro rail transfers.

With respect to bidding,

1. Check Expedia/Travelocity"]Travelocity/Orbitz/hotel.com and see what the going rate is.

2. Check hotwire and look at the translator to decide if there is anything worth staying at

(i'm only seeing 3.5 stars at about $190-260 night

3. Decide on what your top spending is and what level of hotel is acceptable then go from there.

3. Start you priceline bidding accordingly. start at $50 and work your way up with 3, 4, or $5 increments. There are several freezones. Also, you might break your stay into weekends and weekdays or right in the middle. Sometimes there are premium days where you may do better off in say Arlington for 2-3days to save $$.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]