MD Baltimore Courtyard Hunt Valley

frugola
By frugola,
in

Stayed at the Courtyard in Hunt Valley on a $58 bid for one night. Loved the hotel. Very clean, lots of parking, cheerful employees, great selection of juices, milk, snacks, even wine and beer for sale with honor system in lobby. Free use of the lobby computer, all you have to do is sign out the keyboard and the mouse.

I was with my adult son (i'm a mom), and the receptionist immediately asked if we'd prefer 2 queen beds, which was quite thoughtful. Also, they give out free fruit, cookies and muffins at the front desk.

The room looked out on a beautifully landscapes courtyard and we had a patio. Great beds!! The TV had an acceptable choice of channels. I ate the buffet ($9.95) and filled up comfortably, plus took a couple pieces of fruit and muffins for snacking later on.

They're about a mile from a nice town center with lots of stores and restaurants. Also in that complex is the light rail that takes you into the Inner habor.

Just a great experience.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]