Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Newark (Newark-Christiana) Hilton Christiana

Rosepointe
By Rosepointe,
in

I just followed the leader on this one. Have used priceline over 6-7 years for travel with the help of message boards and have gotten great rates throughout the world. Was glad to see Delaware listed on this site as it was not on one of the other site I use. It pays to explore all sites. 1st bid accepted $41

Yes, this is the best board and I also got many useful info from this board that I can not return even 1% ...

This Hilton is so nice that even let me pick a "pool side" room over phone before arrived. When arrived at midnight, it has been assigned.

What's a big deal with pool side? This Hilton is a retangular shape with courtyard in the middle where there is out door pool and many other sitting area, garden ...etc. And if you got the room at ground floor pool side, your room got a back door that you can walk out to pool!!!! What a convenient that you can swim and back to your room and back to pool and eat some food at the table next to pool ...etc. I found it great when we were sitting at the pool side when no body there at midnight; it is like our backyard ... so big, so nice!!!

Can't wait till tomorrow to get a feeling like we have a swimming pool party at the backyard pool ...

And it has Swans at the nice big pond in front of the hotel that there is also feeding time. This is the 2nd one I ran into with Swans, another one is at Embassy Suites down Dulles Airport area ... Their swan was also very interesting because they were kept indoors ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]