Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) Omni

Belli
By Belli,
in

Hi,

I'm trying to get a hotel for downtown this Friday night 8/18/06. I want to stay at the Westin, if possible. Could you help me ID these hotels, or make suggestions on how to bid? Thanks

Is this the Westin or the Wilshire Grand?

3.5-star hotel in Downtown Los Angeles $72

This distinctive establishment offers comfortable rooms, personal service and some upscale features. See hotel details

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

What do you think this one is? Couldn't tell because none of those on the pinned list are a Customer Favorite.

4-star hotel in Downtown Los Angeles , $115

Customer Favorite! This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service.

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Thanks!!!!!!!

The 3.5* is a match for the Wilshire Grand while the 4* is a match for Hilton Checkers so that would be our best guess for each. (but note i'm not seeing a 4* as you describe above, a different hotel (without any Spa icon) is currently showing on my search)

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi THEREUARE,

Thanks for your help! I noticed another 4* in downtown on a current search. Is this the one that you were referring to as the Wilshire Grand? My guess was that this one is the Omni. What do you think? Also, do you know if the Westin St. Bonaventure is sold out? I noticed there weren't many rooms on Expedia, Orbitz, etc.

thanks again!!

p.s. I noticed this on hotwire:

Customer Reviews

Traveler Rating(4.5 out of 5)

What's this? Based on:40+ customer reviewsLast Reviewed:August 2006

I wasn't sure how accurate this information is, but I checked on tripadvisor and it seems to match the Omni as well. thanks.

4-star hotel in Downtown Los Angeles, $86

This upscale establishment offers thoughtful features, quality rooms and a high level of service. See hotel details

Hotel Amenities

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal. Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

No, the 3.5* you mentioned in your first post was what i'm guessing is the Wilshire Grand.

If you want to check true availability for the Westin it should be done directly at the WESTIN WEBSITE, not thru Orbitz, Expedia, etc

The Omni is a good guess on the 'new' 4 star hotel appearing above.

Also, please note the formatting that i've done to your first post, making the amenities easy to read vs. your post above where the amenity name remains at the end of the sentence instead of the beginning.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks!!

I got the Omni, like I wanted. Wow, what a fantastic deal!

Omni Los Angeles Hotel

1 room(s) @ $88.00 per night x 1 night(s) $88.00

Hotel Taxes and fees: $17.34

Hotel Subtotal $105.34

Total Price $105.34

August 18-19, 2006

Thanks again! THat was an easy bid.

p.s. I bid through the link you provided in the post above.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]