Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing a 3.5 star in Akron

Writer
By Writer,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified, but the Radisson, Hilton, Crowne Plaza, and Holiday Inn all seem like decent possibilities.

Given that the HOTWIRE rate above is more than the Radisson, Crowne Plaza, and Holiday Inn, i'd take a guess that this is the Hilton, but can't be too confident in that guess.

There is also a 3* on HOTWIRE that is about half price of this 3.5*, and if budget is a factor and it's only for one nite, that may be a better value.

Please use this HOTWIRE link for any purchase you make.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

The Sheraton at Cayuhoga Falls is indeed within that zone. But didn't want to risk it and end up in a different hotel. So, I just paid full price.

FWIW: It's an AMAZING propery right on the river. Lounge is open late and overlooks the river ... very nice way to relax after a long day of travel. Gets a very strong recommendation from me.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]