Priceline Hotel: 3* NYC (MTW) Sheraton Manhattan

fozman68
By fozman68,
in

Hello, looking to book room for 8/29 and 8/30, close to "The Majestic" on 44th. Should I start my pricing at $115, and go up, or are the prices higher for this week? Don't mind going up to $170.00 for nice 4*.

Also, if anyone is going to NY to see something on Broadway, use Broadwaybox.com. Great discount tickets.

I set it up for 1 night, 8/30, after being accepted, and seeing which hotel, I opted for the add a night, which was also accepted. My only concern now is something I learned after the fact. Since it's 2 conformations, I may have to check out at 12pm on the 31st, and then re-check in at 3pm. That would SUCK, for my wife and I on an anniversery trip. Wish us Luck! I think were going to need it!

I know it not ideal but you did get the room for a steal. If I were you I would dig out my starwood SPG card or go and join if I had not done so already. You can do this online. You never know it may help. Also you could mention that it is your anniversary trip and say you had plans and see what they say. They might take pity on you.

Good luck. Enjoy your anniversary.

I would be very surprised if a Sheraton made you check out at 12 and back in at 3. I have had two back to back reservations at a Holiday Inn one was pre-paid and one not, and it was taken care of. You may be able to get them to merge your reservations at check in. If not what you may need to do is go to the front desk in the morning when you have to check out. Have them check you out then back in leaving you in the same room. Then have them recode your room keys.

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this. I recently won a 2 night stay in NY at the Sheraton Manhatten for 8/30 and 8/31. I get my e-mail from Priceline, says my check in time is 4pm on the 30th and check out time is 11am on the 1st. all ok except the hotels web site says check in time is 3pm and check out times are 12pm. Is this Pricelines error, or our penalty for using Priceline?

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]