Hotwire Hotel: Chicago 1-night 7/29 4 star

BryceEL
By BryceEL,
in

Searched Hotwire for 1 night Sat, July 29 and a 4-star comes up as first option on Mag Mile - Wacker, $242, with emenities listed:

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

The "Laundry Facilities" is really throwing me off b/c none of the pinned Hotwire 4-stars list such. I'm hoping this is the Conrad Hilton (formerly Le Meridien). But I think it may also be the Hyatt or Hotel 71 disguised.

Any guesses??

I concur that it could be the W Lakeshore for this reason: this is a Saturday night check-in. This is almost unheard of in Chicago even for a direct booking. And I saw a person on TOBB report a PL win for this same night at $160 at the W City Center. So that chain may allow Saturday night check-ins. The only odd amenities is the kitchenette - check that out on whotels.com.

This is a tough night to find a hotel because of Venetian Nights lighted boat parade. I had good luck with Easy Click and got the Hilton Chicago yesterday for Fri-Sat nights for $124, but it's now sold out for my dates. Maybe it isn't for Saturday only.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]