Your Offer Price: $37.00

Extend Your Stay

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $37.00

Taxes & Service Fees:

$12.20

Total Charges: $49.20

I bidded $37 for a 2.5* two days in advance. It was accepted on the first try.

Wow! Looks like there's excitement waiting for me tomorrow.

I know that Red Lion is a chain of varying quality since West Coast consolicated all properties (except the flagship in downtown Spokane) under one name. I had bad Red Lion in Idaho last year, but not as bad as you described. Luckily, I am just there for a one-nighter on my cross-country driving. This will be the first time I'm set my feet in Colorado other than Stapleton or DIA.

I wish Priceline has a better rating system for hotels. I stayed last night at Clarion Louisville, KY, it does not deserve the 2.5* Priceline rated.

Even though I did not see the guy with wifebeater T-shirt, I agree with "Lowballer", this place does not qualify for 3*.

This place does have some attributes of 3* places, nice looking lobby, restaurant and $9.95 for using in-room Wi-Fi. However, Wi-Fi is free in the lobby. Most of the sofas are occupied by geeks staring at their notebook PCs. They have probably been sent here by Priceline.

I am not mad, sinceI am still getting a better deal than non-priceline alternatives.

I am not mad, sinceI am still getting a better deal than non-priceline alternatives.

Actually, my whole point was this is NOT a better deal than non-PL alternatives. (My criticism here is of PL, not you.)

For one night, you paid about $44+tax when PL's booking fee is added. But there are tons of hotels all around Denver that advertise rates lower than that and can't be much worse than the Red Lion. There are several hotels near the 70/225 junction that go for $30-35/ night, for example. And these are walkup rates that you're not committed to.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]