Priceline Hotel: 4* Calgary (Dowtown) Westin

duckyhunter
By duckyhunter,
in

2nd time using Priceline. Got a 4 star Westin for 3 nites in downtown Calgary in August. Seen better deals on here but seemed like hte best I coudl do. Started at $50 then to $65 then PL offered me to up my bid by $17 to $82 so I did it. Not sure if I should have bitten at the offer or not but I'm still pretty happy. Anyone?

:)

Anyone stayed there? I stayed at the Westin on Robson in VAncouver and loved it - dual shower heads, marble bathroom, feather tick bed and duvet.

Welcome to BetterBidding and thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Can you please add the actual date(s) of your stay and we'll then add them to the topic title. Rates are date specific so knowing your dates will help explain why perhaps you've "seen better deals on here" (for other dates).

Knowing the dates of your stay will also enable us to better answer the question as to whether you should have accepted Priceline's counter-offer.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]