Priceline Hotel: 1* Chicago (Airport OHare ORD) Extended StayAmerica Deluxe

Matthew
By Matthew,
in

The only thing I remember about this bid was how difficult it was to book. I was expecting to find a cheap rate, in fact I ended up going all the way down to a 1* and had multiple areas selected. I kept raising my bid price and it kept getting denied! I did book kind of late [5/21] since it was a spur of the moment kind of thing since my friend was flying in late from Seattle and I did not want to drive 3 hours back home after midnight. Anyway, although the hotel was suppose to be "Deluxe" it was still under it's retrofit and there was a lot left to be desired. In brief, I arrived and they said they didn't have a record of me purchasing a room and there were no more rooms left, after I came back it magically came on her screen and she supposedly looked out in the parking lot to try to find me [although I never left the parking lot]. So after getting the room, Internet was an extra fee, it still smelled like paint, the kitchen was a mess, the pull-out sofa bed was still covered in plastic, there were no fitted sheets for it, the queen bed was hard as rocks, the alarm clock was left on from the previous tenant and it came blaring to some Spanish radio station at 5 am, the A/C was loud, the continental breakfast was horrible, etc etc! Needless to say, the hotel was terrible and I'm going to mail the manager and CC corporate headquarters.

Congratulations, you got your price of $44 for a 1-star hotel room.

Studio Plus Chicago - O'hare Airport

http://www.extendedstaydeluxe.com/minisite/?hotelID=435

O'hare Airport (ORD)

1207 East Touhy Avenue

Des Plaines, Illinois 60018

847-768-0395

Check-In Date: Tue, Jun 6, 2006

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Wed, Jun 7, 2006

Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM

Your Offer Price: $44.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $44.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.86

Total Charges: $57.86

@Matthew

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]