Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown) Sheraton Seattle

tex winter
By tex winter,
in

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board.

If you do catch this post during your stay, i always recommend the early bird half price lounge menu at Brasa... some very interesting food with a slightly eclectic and mediterranean(?) spin to it. The 'early bird' makes it one of the best deals in town.

Thanks for using the links at SB to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the restaurant tip. I will try it tomorrow.

A little info about the property: there is currently construction going on, and no onsite self parking. Valet parking is the same price right now, and it is $26.00 a day, ouch.

One block away is the Cheesecake Factory, and right accross the street is Niketown.

Locationwise, for downtown one of the best places.

Call ahead to make sure that their 'early bird' is still available (and available on weekends)...

Just took a look at the Bar Menu, which has changed, and it no longer states on the early bird info at the bottom of the page as it once did. I suspect that they still have it since the cheese plate states "no available with happy hour pricing" but it's possible that they changed the hours or terms. Please update us with the info if you go and/or find out (as it's a favorite of mine when i go to Seattle).

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Howdy,

While appreciated the tip on Brasa, and I did check their menu out, when never made it there.

We ended up with Club Privileges, and so the one happy hour we hit was at the hotel.

We did go here for dinner:

Linky

The great news:

The food was real good

The band rocked

The bad news:

Parking $10.00

They charge cover over a half hour before the music starts ($10.00 each). Granted you can get into other clubs, but that was not our plan

No air conditioning on a warm night

Sheraton plusses:

Location (close to Pike St. Market, Gameworks, etc.)

View (35 stories)

Free bottled water (two per day in the room)

The staff is all super nice

Sheraton negatives:

Parking $24-26 a day plus tax on that amount (standard for this area of downtown)

The bath products provided by Sheraton (shampoo and conditioner were Pantene, lotion was Vaseline Intensive Care, soap was Jergens). I just expect at a 4* place these days they have a high end brand like Crabtree and Evelyn or Aveda, etc. or even a private label that suggests it is high end. I brought my own of these products and I am taking what they left for us down to a homeless shelter.

The shower floor was like a "v" making it hard to stand in comfortably, plus it was super narrow

This was the first time I have stayed in downtown Seattle in years. I think I may head back out to the burbs in the future. The room cost should be between $35 - 80/night, plus free parking. We could buzz downtown in like 15 minutes, and just for parking for an evening or an afternoon.

To wrap up, we saved a ton via Priceline, and the location can't be beat.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]