Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (NMA-Water Tower-Gold Coast) Hotel Indigo

queenie
By queenie,
in

I plan to be in the Chicago area from 09/19/06 -09/22/06. A 3* star hotel that looks quite appealing at $114 per night has the following amenities:

fitness center, restaurant, business center, high speed internet access, golf nearby, tennis nearby and has a spa.

Could someone please assist me in identifying this hotel.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

Hotel Indigo Chicago! Yahoo and a few others review sites give this hotel good reviews. Thanks for letting others know which property it was.

Also, please try to understand the request for you to follow up on your older post (asking for help) could be because a great deal of time is involved in tracking down requested information and without a follow up post, there is no way of know if the person is actually using the help offered. So again, I say, thank you for posting your winning hotel, it is getting harder and harder to find good pricing in downtown Chicago. All the more information we can gather and post, will be of help to each other in the future!

Enjoy your trip, I know I will mine. (we will be there similar times)

Cheryl

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]