Hotwire Hotel: 3* condo in Killington

dbrociner
By dbrociner,
in

Any idea which hotel this is? 3* condo with the following ammenities:

1BR, Parking, Pool, 24 hour front desk, golf nearby, kitchen, fitness, restaurant, laundry.

In Killington, staying 8-14 to 8-18. I've watched rate drop from $84 last night to $79 currently. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

No, no spa icon. I just checked again. I think this may be either Pinnacle Condos or Sunrise Condos from looking at Expedia and Travelocity"]Travelocity. My problem is that while some condos in the area list a pool when you research it all they have is a lap pool inside their gym. I need a big outdoor pool for my kids. I'm afraid to bid on this and find out that this is the case.

I will let you know what we end up doing. Thanks again for your help and I always use the link to savingsbarn.com.

wanted to let you know that I ended up booking at the hotel you mentioned above. the price was the same as the hotwire price and there was no question as to the hotel or that pool issue I was concerned about.

thanks again. I will make sure to use the savingsbarn link whenever possible.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]