Hotwire Hotel: 4* Niagara Falls Sheraton on the Falls

jjamster
By jjamster,
in

A hotel with this exactl combination of amenities has not yet been identified, but this is very close to the Sheraton on the Falls (which has previously been reported with the above, but with the addition of a Golf icon). There is a chance that the golf icon has been dropped from being associated with this hotel in the hotel product (it still appears with a Golf icon in the Vacation Product), but there is no evidence of such as of yet. We usually don't make "leaps in conclusion" like this, but another user won the Sheraton thru Hotwire for the date of 7/6 (at a time when it did have the Golf icon), so that would be our best guess, but can't be entirely confident in it.

A secondary guess would be the Doubletree, but the Sheraton seems to have a bit more in common with the above.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare is the pro on this, so I please take this all with a HUGE grain of salt. But my guess is that the hotel is the DoubleTree, not the Sheraton. I believe Sheraton tends to display a 'Golf nearby' logo. But I've also noticed that things change. For instance, Hotwire is not showing retail prices or TripAdvisor review scores today, but they did a few days ago.

Anyway, the reason I say this is because I was looking for a night the in the same time frame as you, and I consistently got nights in the $125 - $130 range for a 4* hotel. Then one day it 'magically' dropped to $80, but the amenities also changed. So I booked that new hotel, and it was the Sheraton on the Falls. But when I checked later, the amenities went back to what they were before, and the prices went back up, which makes me think the hotel is different than the Sheraton. But that's my $.02, and I'm sure thereuare will be right way more often than me!

It was the Sheraton by the Falls. Hotwire now is showing the Golf icon for this listing.

Did you mean that Hotwire is now not showing the Golf icon for this property, or that the amenities of the hotel that Hotwire presented to you chnaged and once again showed the Golf icon?

Thanks for using the SB links to make your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]